Saturday, December 24, 2011

Can I get a drivers license in florida with a suspended license in new mexico?

Will the DMV in Florida check that and allow me to drive here? I have no desire to return to New Mexico for any reason at all....|||No


The DMV will deny.


Maybe not,,,depends on what the offense was.


http://www.flhsmv.gov/offices/


Call one of them and ask.|||They will run a nationwide check and find the suspended license and block your DL in FL.





j|||No you cannot. All 50 states now have a computer system that checks for suspension in all of the USA.


I am suspended is Washington and moved to Colorado. My dad is a state trooper in Colorado and he told me they would check if I tried, but I tried anyway. And when they put my SS# in the computer it came up right away that I was suspended. And I married so my name had even changed!!!


It is not illegal to try it, You could say you didn't know, but it won't work. Sorry!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information. traffic tickets

    ReplyDelete