Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Need help Florida DMV issued drivers license with wrong date of birth tried once to change it but i was denied?

still have license but date of birth wrong please advise me|||Usually the last thing you are asked is "Please check everything before signing, Is everything correct? If so, sign."





If you didn't catch it then, it can be corrected but you will have to pay. Just show proof of the wrong date of birth, usually by showing your birth certificate, and pay the costs. It will be fixed.|||I would simply go in again but bring your social security card and birth certificate..And just be like look I got my license here and whoever did it messed up the date and I came in and was denied!!! For what?? I feel I have the right to know!!! And tell them here is my ssc and my bc whats the problem why can't you fix it for me so I don't have problems at other stores etc...Be bitchy about it,but not too bitchy because the can arrest you!!|||Did the DMV explain why it denied the change? We need some more details here to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment