Saturday, December 24, 2011

Will the DMV in California know I got a license in Florida?

I was in LA for almost 3 years but went back home to Florida. Naturally I had a California drivers license but got a Florida license since I thought I was staying permanently. Well, I'm back in LA and I need a California drivers license but I'm not sure what I should put on my application. Should I put that I want an original, renewal, duplicate, or should I just say I lost my license? Would the DMV in Florida let the DMV in California know I have a license from them? I really want my old drivers license number back.|||its a simple transfer just like you did in fl/go to dmv and get the form and fill it out/routine|||First, You will be asked about any licenses that you may currently have or have previously held. Next, As soon as you present your identification credentials to DMV and your information is entered into the database - your history should appear. Yes, California's machine talks to Florida machine and the other 48 machines as well. You can run but you can't hide.|||IF you let your CA license expire when in FL you will need to start anew, it would not be a renewal. However, if it it did not expire, and you will be living at the same residence, you could say you lost it.|||Well it's (On-Line) so if they look YES

No comments:

Post a Comment