Tuesday, December 20, 2011

In Florida how long does it normally take for a personalized vanity plate to be made and shipped to the DMV?

In Florida how long does it normally take for a personalized vanity plate to be made and shipped to the DMV? I've been waiting a good 35-40 days now since i reserved and ordered the specialty plate (FSU tag with my name on it).|||It takes six (6) to eight (8) weeks for the manufacture and delivery of your personalized vanity license plate to your local DMV office in Florida (according to the Florida DMV website that I just visited - see link below).





I have attached an application for the plate and the Florida application indicates that you must have the following attached to your application for the personalized (vanity) license plate:





- Proof of Insurance (personal injury protection insurance (PIP) ) and (property damage liability insurance (PDL) ).





- Copy of your current registration certificate or renewal notice.





- Remittance Fees





If you have been waiting for 35-40 days already, I would say another week or two at the latest.|||I would call them or go to the DMV and find out. After all you paid your money already now It is not to much to ask "WHERERMYPLATES?


In New York State It takes about 2 to 3 weeks or 15 business days.So, I wanna know.

No comments:

Post a Comment