Tuesday, December 20, 2011

In Florida Can I Park an Unregistered Vehicle in my driveway?

Hello , Can I Park an Unregistered Car In my Driveway , in Florida? If so Can you please provide me a link? I appreciate it. I am searching the Florida DMV website with no luck.|||if it can be seen from the street it has to be operational, but doesn't have to be registered..

Abandoned vehicle law..

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v%26amp;q=cach鈥?/a>|||yes you can. there is no link i can provide.





only time you can get in trouble is if:


the property is owned by someone else and you are violating terms,


there are guidelines in place by your HOA,


the vehicle is a complete eyesore or dangerous.





if it's a complete vehicle, just back it into the driveway and nobody will see that there is no tag on the car. if it looks like junk, throw a nice car cover over it.|||In most communities in all states, including Florida, there is a local ordinance that all vehicles, even on private property, must be registered. The exception would be inside a garage where it wouldn't be seen.|||on private property you can place what ever you would like, who ever got arrested was doing something illegal. you sure can park on YOUR PRIVATE driveway|||usually no/however i have found a complete car cover gets it done/once its covered nobody knows whats there/cops cant look under the cover without warrant|||In most Florida communities, code enforcement will be all over it. Do you have a garage?|||You cant. My friend zach tryed and got arrested

1 comment: