Saturday, December 24, 2011

Florida DMV Id card help!!?

i just moved to FL from IN and i need to renew the permit i got from IN so that it will also be my personal id card as well, i looked at the website for documents i need to bring in to prove who i am, but my only issue is that all the documents that they need me to bring in to prove that i am a resident here, i can not bring in because i have not recieved any mail from the gov, schools, or bills, since i am living with my b/f and his family and since i do not work yet i can not show any W2 forms, what do i do?!?!?!?!|||You can get a signed statement from your boyfriend's landlord confirming that you are living there. I don't know if they'll take it, but they might.





However, you have to be living there permanently. It can't just be a temporary living arrangement. Unless you can show you're planning to get married, it's probably not going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment