Saturday, December 24, 2011

Florida dmv photo ID?

I'm a 17 year old in FL and lost my learner's permit (haven't got a license yet) and I need a photo ID for the ACT in a week. My school does not provide one, but I read the DMV can give me a plain ID card at a cost. I was wondering if this would be the best option, and, since I can't afford some BS $40 change for it could I apply for a waiver or at least reduction of the price? Thanks for any help.|||Its $25 take it or leave it


http://www.flhsmv.gov/DHSMVFees.htm|||you want to drive ? get a part-time job and earn the money or else use a pedal bike .





dont be a lazy wastrel , too many you younger people want something for nothing , prove me wrong and see how much satisfaction you will get when you can say "I DID THIS "|||i gues you could make a fake id but even then you would need to pay . my advice march on down to the dmv and get an id cough up the 40.00 bucks and have a merry christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment