Saturday, December 24, 2011

Florida DMV Question?

Ok, so I got a BS Careless Driving ticket, and requested that it go to court...well I had a family emergency and missed the court date but the ticket that I got said I did not have to appear. What happens to me know?|||You can go in and pay the fine and fees because if the court date has passed you were adjudicated ex-parte guilty and you would need a lawyer to file for a hearing. If you do not pay it will be forwarded to the DMV and you will not be able to renew your drivers license until paid.~!|||There are a lot of available websites that answers all your permit, violations, licensing and DMV concerns.


They have tons of information that can help you. Just click on your state or city...





I hope this can help you.

1 comment:

  1. How to avoid the $150.00 fee for getting your Fl. drivers licenses back because of no insurance and you forgot to turn your tag in? Pease, need help and answers and also, thanks all VERY MUCH

    ReplyDelete