Friday, December 16, 2011

Anyone work at the DMV in Florida?

The websites I've seen all say that those under the age of 18 are required to have a junior operating license (permit) for a year before they can apply for a license.





I live in MA, but I want to move to Florida and I will have had a Mass permit for over a year by the time I'd be able to go apply for a license. Will that be acceptable? Do I have to get another permit, specifically for Florida or am I ok bringing my MA permit?|||Like ANY State you will need to apply to Florida for there permit. They will not honor your time nor any written papers or even your safety course. Sorry, It doesn't seem fair.|||sorry nap, but you are wrong. i emailed the DMV and asked and they told me my massachusetts permit is fine.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment