Saturday, December 24, 2011

HELLLLPPPPP DMV FLORIDA TEST?

I need to know what it is like when i get me permit. i already took my DATA (drug and Alcohol) test. and i want to know what will happen at the DMV center


there's a vision and hearing test right? but is there a written test? there are 2 othere test one on road rules ane the other on road signs 20? s each...correct? is there anything else i need to know and study? THANKSSS!


p.s I love details... :P|||First they give you the written test, though I had to take it on a touch screen computer in the DMV where I live so you'll probably be on a computer. I think it is 20 questions on Road Rules and Road Signs. 40 Questions in total I think. If you study the Florida Drivers Book, you will pass the test easily since the questions are easy and is multiple choice. Once you are done and pass the test they'll do a vision test telling you to read the letters in one of the lines they tell you. They actually didn't do a hearing test for me in my DMV. If they do give you a hearing test, I expect it they will give you headphones and they put this beep noise and you have to tell them if you hear it or not.





You'll get your pre-learners easily. Good luck! =)|||Of course there's a written test, dumbass. What do you expect?





They also take a urine test and will check your vision, three times..





You also need to know that Paul the octopus is god.

No comments:

Post a Comment