Saturday, December 24, 2011

For the Florida DMV driving portion of the test, what should I be aware of?

I've done all of the written portions, and I've had my permit for 1+ year. I'm going this week to get the actual license and to be honest I'm a bit nervous. What can I do to make sure I pass? Any tips will be appreciated ^^


General questions for anyone to answer:


*When backing up, do I look with my mirrors, or by placing my hand on the passenger's head rest and look behind me? I've heard to do both... Which one? :S


*Do you actually go out in traffic?


*What happens if I fail?





Notes:


I'm familiar with most traffic situations, and I have 17. I'm pretty decent on parking, but I'm not sure on a 3-point turn/parallel parking. Will they make me do a 3-point or parallel park? If so, any tips?


Thanks :D|||Everything. Just like a driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment