Friday, December 16, 2011

Does it matter which type of Florida DMV service I signed up for?

I signed up for an appointment at the Florida DMV a month in advance. However, after a few weeks, I noticed that I had checked "first time U.S. license" instead of "driver's license class E test". I want to take the physical drivers exam to receive my license, but now the day i signed up for is full. Does it really matter which service I signed up for?? Or should I call and try to explain it to them? The time slots for every category is equal, so I do not see why it would be much of a problem.|||I would try to contact them. If you are not able to, just go at the scheduled time.|||You better call the DMV office and explain the situation,because you have been scheduled for fist time license test not for Class E test. Why to create unnecessary mess at last moment try to solve at earliest.








All the best for you test

No comments:

Post a Comment