Saturday, December 10, 2011

Can I get a Florida State I.D if I have a license on file with DMV but don't physically have it?

I moved to Florida from NY... I lost my NY drivers license and I'm waiting for a new one in the mail. But I also need a Florida I.D... If I go to the DMV with my social security card ( don't have my birth certificate) since my picture and information is already on file with the DMV cause of my license can I get a regular state I.D?|||Ignore the previous 2 answers they are wrong. You can get a state ID anywhere all you need is a address and birth certificate and social security card. If you want to get a Florida license without taking the test over then you need to get a duplicate NY license, and despite the misinformation about DVM not being linked from state to state is false. They can pull up your driving record and see if your license had been suspended form any state, or if you have points on your license. If you don't want to have to go through getting another birth certificate so you can get a ID then you need that NY license.|||No every state requires you to have a copy of birht certifcate and socila cecurity no. they can't do it the way you are suggesting.|||DMV is not federal; FL doesn't have access to NY's database.|||no - you need florida id... 30 days grace

No comments:

Post a Comment