Friday, December 16, 2011

Florida DMV Drivers' Test!?

Well, I'm due to take my Drivers test at the Florida DMV on Monday, December 10th 10:15am.


Can anyone tell me what I need to know for the test?


I'm EXTREAMLY nervous and need some assistance.





thank you :)|||Just as long as you know how to parallel park you should be fine, because everything else is basic driving stuff.|||use the beauty you have ask the instructor personal lead him on that's if he is a man if not wait for another day good luck|||As long as you studied the handbook, you should be okay for the written part. For the driving part, just be sure to use your signals, come to a complete stop at stop signs and you may have to parallel park.|||from what they are saying on the news it will cost more money.|||sorry hoss i dont live in florida

No comments:

Post a Comment